Position: RPA Production Manager
Experience: 4-6 Years
After a project is tested and rolled into production, it then becomes the responsibility of the Production Manager to:
- Ensure that the processes are being triggered as intended
- Address the inline processing bot prompts (e.g. “Invoice amount exceeds PO amount but an order is a special order item – reject or accept?”)
- Handle the process exceptions – (e.g. “Invoice was rejected, now what?”)
- Report the bugs to the Automation Architect
- Review analytics and provide process improvement information to the Process Designer
- At least 1-3 RPA projects solution experience (end to end implementation).
- RPA Architecture and Delivery experience is a must.
- Hands-on Knowledge of RPA tool (UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
- Proven experience in innovativeness, ability to integrate disparate technologies.
Minimum 0-5 year’s Technical experience in IT industry and 0-3 year’s technical experience in Robotic automation using the RPA tool and in-depth technical knowledge on the RPA tool.