Position: RPA Process Designer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/she also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to Prioritise and manage Multiple Portfolios
Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies